Follow the steps below to submit your article to JUCR
In general, articles are required to have: Abstract, Keywords,
Introduction, Conclusion and a Chicago formatted list of references.
No fees are charged.
See the first page of our JUCR's Template File for full details and it
also includes a detailed reference guide after the article template pages.
Article files can be in either .doc, .doc or .rtf format (MS Word and equivalents).
PDFs for articles are not accepted due to numerous technical reasons.
1. After you have created your JUCR account paste your article’s contents
into our JUCR Template File
2. Complete our JUCR Submission form
For an brief overview see Requirements
Steps to submit your article in detail…
1. Create your account for this site.
2. Download our JUCR Template File and paste your contents into it.
3. Download and fill out our Manuscript Submission Form and submit it with your article pasted into our JUCR Template. Each author needs to provide their personal details in our Manuscript Submission Form.
4. When logged into your account, go to your DASHBOARD section via the small triangle popup menu located by your username in the top right header area. A new darker window will load indicating you are now in your author area. Choose Submissions from the left sidebar (takes you to My Queue page).
• Then on the right, choose New Submission where this takes you to the Submit an Article page. Under the Section popup menu choose Articles and review the checkbox list under Submission Requirements & Copyright acknowledgement sections.
5. After the first file is attached at the Confirm step you can choose to *add another file* ie. your Manuscript Submission Form. Please choose *Other* as the Article Component.
6. Under Enter Metadata paste in the article's Title, Abstract and Keywords.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.