Responsibilities of authors
1. All authors must certify that their works are novel, no copyright infringement and have been never publicized, or under considering for publishing in other journals.
2. All authors must present only true fact.
3. In case where authors referred to other’s works, Citation(s) and reference(s) must be made.
4. All manuscripts must be written in our required format.
5. Any co-author whose name appears in all article must be a research participant in the actual research.
6. All authors must inform of funding sources in support of the research.
7. All authors must specify conflicts of interest, if any.