Responsibilities of editor
1. Look over quality of the assigned article so as to publicize in our journal.
2. Keep the author's and reviewer’s information secret throughout the consideration period.
3. The novelty and clarity of article must take into account. The content must also be considered in line with our policies. All articles must be completely evaluated by our required process.
4. Not consider any publication that has been publicized.
5. If there is a doubt or uncertainty arising from the content of article, the evidence must be collected before rejecting the manuscript.
6. Have no conflicts of interest with authors and reviewers.
7. Plagiarism must be taken seriously.
8. If any manuscript may highly possibly infringe other’s copyrighted works, the author must be informed and ask for further clarification.