Measurement Model of the Competency-Based Performance of Academic Service Officer
The purpose of this research was to study the competency-based and behavioral indicators of the service officers and to examine the construct validity of measurement model of the competency-based performance. The participants of this study were 304 of academic service officers. The research employed 2 steps. The first step was to study the competency and performance behavioral indicators of academic service officer. The second step was to examine the construct validity of the measurement model of the competency-based performance by using Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA). The research results were as follows; 1) Measurement model of competency-based performance consisted of (1) Core competencies, there were five competencies; Achievement Motivation, Service Mind, Expertise, Integrity, and Teamwork. (2) Functional competencies, there were 5 competencies; Analytical Thinking, knowledge, Interpersonal Understanding, Responsibility and Language and technology in communication. Behavioral Indicators included 208 Indicators. 2) Measurement model of competency-based performance of academic service officer had the construct validity (χ2= 35.10, df = 24, p-value = 0.07, χ2/df =1.46; CFI = 0.99; TLI = 0.99; RMSEA = 0.05; SRMR = 0.02, which indicated an evidence supporting the construct validity of competency.
Civil Service: A Competency Guide: Prachumchang; 2010.
2. Sansnee Nichpanit, Chokchai Mongkolsin. The Core Competency Evaluation of Health
Personnel Model Development at Kalasin Provincial Health Office. Maharaj Nakornratchasima
Hospital Vol. 32, No. 1 (Supplement) January - April 2008, S175-S181.
3. Russamee S. (2551). The Evaluation Characteristic of a Profession Teacher in
the Office of Ubon Educational Service Area 3. Journal of Graduate School,
Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University. Vol.1, No. 1 (Jan-Jun 2008), pages 395-403.thai
4. Kanjanachank P. The factor analysis of core competency for government officer assessment:
case study of the offect of the teacher civil service and educational personnel commission
[PhD Thesis]. Srinakharinwirot University; 2012. Thai.
5. Announced University (No. 4/2011), The determined performance. Knowledge
the skills needed to perform work for civil servants in higher education institutions.
Khon Kaen University; dated 21 July 2011
6. Joseph F. Hair, Jr., William C. Black, Barry J. Babin, Rolph E. Anderson. (2010).
Multivariate data analysis. 7th ed. Pearson Prentice Hall.
7. Kanyarat Sombutteera, Yupa Thavornpitak. Response Rate and Factors Associating
Mailed Questionnaire Response Rate in Nursing Sciences and Public Health Research.
Res J (GS) 15 (1): January - March 2015, 105-113. Thai.
8. Criteria for evaluating the performance of personnel: Planning and personnel development
department, KKU; 2011.