Strategic Leading Organization towards Excellence Administrators of Private Vocational Education in the Northeast
The purposes of this research were to 1) create and develop strategic leading organization towards excellence administrators of private vocational education in the Northeast, and 2) study the evaluation of utility, feasibility, propriety and accuracy of strategic leading organization towards excellence administrators. The research was divided into 2 phases: Phase 1 was creating and developing the strategic leading organization to interview 6 experts about strategic leading organization towards excellence administrators, and analyze the information to construct a questionnaire. Then the questionnaire was employed for 21 experts. Phase 2 was to employ the revised questionnaire to 124 executive committees of private vocational education sent by post. Drawn by quota selection The instruments were an interview and a 5-rating questionnaire with the reliability for the utility of 0.91, the feasibility of 0.95, the propriety of 0.93 and the accuracy of 0.92 Statistics used for data analysis were frequency, percentage, median, mode, interquartile range, mean and standard deviation. The research results were found that in creating and developing strategic leading organization towards excellence administrators of private vocational education, the strategies were divided into 7 strategies and 44 methods as follows: 1) strategy of locating directions of school, 2) communication strategy in organization, 3) management strategic changes, 4) risk management strategy, 5) organizational leadership strategy, 6) decision-making strategy, and 7) organizational culture strategy. For the evaluation of the strategies in terms of utility, feasibility, propriety and accuracy they were found as a whole at the highest level. When considering in each aspect, the utility was found at the highest; the propriety, the accuracy and the feasibility were found at the high level.
Retrieved May 23, 2018 from https:sites.google.com/a/opec/nyobay-rmt-sth; 2018.
2. Obama Barak. Remarks by the President on job creation and job training.
Retrieved 11 March 2010, from http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/
3. Ministry of Education. Vocational education of China. Retrieved 4 August
2010, from http://www.moe.edu.cn/english/vocational_v.htm; 2010.
4. UNESCO. Technical and vocational education and training for the twenty-first
Century. Retrieved 11 November 2009 from http://www.unesco.org/education/; 2002.
5. Promoting Private Education Committee Office. Private School Act of Parliament 2007.
Bangkok: Private Education Publishing; 2008.
6. Vocational Education Act of Parliament 2008. (5 March 2008) . Government Gazette.
125/43 a page 3; 2008.
7. Office of Secretary of Educational Council 2009. Proposal of Educational Change in
the Second Decade (2009-2018). Bangkok: Prikwan Graffic; 2009.
8. The Office of National Education standards and Quality Assessment
(Public Organization). Automated QA Technology of External Quality Assurance
Retrieved on 2 April 2015 from http://www.onesqa.or.th/SummaryReport.aspx; 2015.
9. The Association of Private Colleges of Technology and Vocational Education of
Thailand. Follow up and evaluate the implementation of policies, tactics, promotion,
education management. Bangkok: Office of the Private Education Commission; 2010.
10. Asawaphum, S. Excellence and Excellence Management. Buabandit Educational
Administration, Ubonrathchathani University Journal. 2016; 16(1): 1-7.
11. Prasertsri, R. Leadership. 2nd ed. Bangkok: Thirafilm and Cytex; 2008.
12. Anatanawi, P. Principles, Concept and Theories of Educational Administration. 3rd ed.
Chonburi: Montri Publishing Company; 2010.
13. Kejornnantana, N. Strategic Management. Bangkok: SE-Education; 2009.
14. Juito, S. Vision and New Trend of Strategic Leadership. Nonthaburi: Sukphothai
Thammathirat Open University; 2009.
15. Chanprasert, N. Guidelines for Private Schools Management by using the
Strategic Leadership in Amphur Muang Khon Kaen Province [Thesis]. Khon Kaen:
Khon Kaen University; 2012.Thai.
16. Sattayanurak, J. The Strategic of Organizational-Culture Chang Management
of Institute of Physical Education. [Dissertation]. Pathum Thani: Rangsit University;
17. Steers, R.M. Organizational Effectiveness: A Behavioral View. Santa Monica:
18. Hirunchat, N. Administrator’s Role and the Information and Communication
Technology in School. Journal of Educational Administration, Silpakorn University.
2014; 5(1): 36-44.
19. Kotter, J.P. Leading Change. MA: Harvard Business School of Press; 1996.
20. Farlangthong, S. ASEAN Conquest Business Strategy. Bangkok: Expernet; 2012.
21. Supasopon, C. The development of change management model toward the excellence
of public basic education instutions [Dissertation]. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University;
22. Namchiangtai, C. Risk Management in Education Sector. Government Officer
and Educational Personnel Journal. 2009; 29(1): 40-46.
23. Suntarayuth, T. Educational Risk Management. 2nd ed. Bangkok:
24. Thanomvech, P. Development of Participative Risk Management Model for
Vocational College [Dissertation]. Bangkok: King Mongkut’s University of
Technology North Bangkok; 2015.Thai.
25. Muangsong, K. A Model for Strategic Leadership Development of Administrators
in Basic Education Insititutions. [Dissertation]. Chon Buri: Burapha University; 2007.Thai.
26. Patipan, K. A Structure Equation Model of Creative Leadership for Vocational
College Administrators [Dissertation]. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen University; 2012. Thai.
27. Juito, S. Organization and management. 17th ed. Nonthaburi: Sukphothai
Thammathirat Open University; 2011.
28. Yavirach, N. Leadership and strategic leaders. 7th ed. Bangkok:
Triple group; 2009.
29. Udta, D. Decision Making Procedure of Private School Administrators in
Phayao Province [Thesis]. Chiang Rai : Chiang Rai Rajabhat University; 2013. Thai.
30. Patterson, J.L, S. C. Purkey and J. V. Parker. Productive School Systems for
a Non-rational World. Virqinia : ACSD; 1986.
31. Serqiovani, T. Leadership: what is in it for school?. Bowker: T
aylor & Francis Group; 1988.
32. Sarasutthana, V. Three-dimensional School Management Professional Development
to Effective Management. 7th ed. Khon Kaen: Klungnana vitthaya press; 2010.
33. Butterworth, C. Leading the way. Occupational Health, 65(11), 22-24. Retrieved on
September 10, 2017 from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1461360723?
34. Vorakanthiwat, P. Strategic Leadership of Private Vocation School Administrators
in Bangkok Metropolitan as Perceived by Educational Administrators and Teachers
[Thesis]. Bangkok: Dhurakij Pundit University; 2012. Thai.
35. Vicitging, V. A study of organizational culture of private schools under the
office of sakaeo educational service area 2 [Thesis]. Chon Buri: Burapha
University; 2009. Thai.
36. Vijittakamaree N. Communication in organization. 2nd ed. Bangkok:
Kasetsart University Press; 2011.
37. Wongthip, S. Keys of Modern Organization Development. Business Administration
Technology of Mahanakorn Journal. 2014; 4(1): 80-97.
38. Phanudom, N. et al. Guidelines for Good Internal Control. Bangkok: Amarin