A Study of Learning Outcome Using Flipped Classroom Approach with Development of the Performance Instruction on Playing Klui Piang-Aw Unit of Grade 9 Students
This research was a pre-experimental design research and the purposes were to 1) compare the performance on playing Klui Piang-Aw instrument between before and after implementation of flipped classroom approach with development of the performance on Playing Klui Piang-Aw Unit of Grade 9 Students 2) compare the outcome of performance on playing Klui Piang-Aw instrument after implementation higher than 70% of flipped classroom approach with development of the performance on Playing Klui Piang-Aw Unit of Grade 9 Students, 3) compare discipline of flipped classroom approach for students between before and after implementation. The samples were 51
Grade 9 students of Suranaree wittaya school, Amphoe Meuang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province in second semester of academic year 2018 selected by cluster random sampling. The research instruments were 4 lesson plans for 8 hours. The evaluation of performance evaluation, outcome of performance evaluation and discipline were implemented and analyzed by percentage, average, standard deviation and t-score. The result declared the conducted flipped classroom approach as: 1) The performance in evaluate last time (Evaluation of the 7th) had high score was 22.53, standard deviation was 2.37, that was counted at 83.44 percent with progress as 19.94, that was counted at 73.88 percent and the posttest was higher than pretest in level of significance .05. 2) The outcome of performance evaluation had past score threshold was 16.04, standard deviation was 1.15, or that was counted at 94.35 percent the posttest was higher than pretest as 70% in level of significance .05. and 3) The discipline had high score was 2.89, that was counted at 0.17 percent the posttest was higher than pretest in level of significance .05.
Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House; 2015. Thai.
2. Ministry of Education. Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (A.D. 2008).
Bangkok: Agricultural cooperative printing demonstrations of
Thai Ltd.; 2008. Thai.
3. Ministry of Education. National Education Act B.E. 2542
(A.D. 1999). Bangkok: Kurusapa Printing Ladphrao;
4. Payutto P. Discipline Bigger than thought. 3rd ed.
Bangkok: Kurusapa Printing Ladphrao; 1996. Thai.
5. Department of art. Self-Assessment Report: SAR 2018.
Nakhon Ratchasima: Suranaree Wittaya School; 2018. Thai.
6. Thammavihan S. Thai Music. 1st ed. Bangkok:
Chulalongkorn University Printing House; 1997. Thai.
7. Paje S. The Flipped Classroom: New classrooms dimension
in the 21st century [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2018 April 3].
Available from http://www.mbuisc.ac.th/phd/academic/
8. Bergmann J, Sams A. Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every
Student in Every class Every day. USA: ASCD & ISTE; 2012.
9. Panich V. Teacher for the student Create a flipped classroom.
3rd ed. Bangkok: S. R. Printing Mass product; 2014. Thai.
10. Tangdhanakanond K. Performance Measurement and
Evaluation. 2nd ed. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University
Printing House; 2016. Thai.
11. Hongwiwat N. Discipline Child development foundation.
1st ed. Bangkok: Sangdad Printing; 1998. Thai.
12. Tangdhanakanond K. Statistical methods in education.
1st ed. Bangkok: V Print; 1991. Thai.
13. Ministry of Education. Development Guidelines for
The Measurement and Evaluation of Desirable Characteristics
following by Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (A.D. 2008). Bangkok:
Agricultural cooperative printing demonstrations of Thai Ltd.;
14. Bhumibol Adulyadej. Father's teachings. 8th ed. Bangkok:
Bangkok Printing; 2009. Thai.
15. Kitpeedasut B. Research methodology in social sciences.
8th ed. Bangkok: Jamjuree Product; 2004. Thai.
16. Luenam K. Educational Research Methodology. 1st ed.
Nakhon Ratchasima: Korat Marketing & Product; 2018.
17. Srisa-ard B. Introduction of Research. 7th ed. Bangkok:
Suveeriyasan; 2002. Thai.
18. Kapila A. Assessment for Learning in KS3/4 Science -
Anita and Biology [FOR TEATHERS TV]. UK: Libra television;
19. Tanya S. Research Methodology. Nakhon Ratchasima:
Faculty of Education Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University;
20. Luang Pradit Pairoh foundation. Regulation and application
of Sornthong Thai Instrumental Music Contest, 2017 [Internet].
2017 [cited 2018 April 26]. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hl461
21. Khammani T. Science of Teaching. 21th ed. Bangkok:
Chulalongkorn University Printing House; 2017. Thai.
22. Santhuenkaew T. The Development of Web-Based Instruction
on Microsoft PowerPoint, using Davies’ Instruction Model and
Flipped Classroom Technique, for Mattayomsuksa2 Students
[MEd Thesis]. Bangkok: King Mongkut’s University of Technology
North Bangkok; 2014. Thai.
23. Vechapoon W. The development of practical skill by using
Davies’ practical skill with The Flipped Classroom for Mattayomsuksa
5th students at Kaennakhon Witthayalai School [M.Ed.].
Maha Sarakham: Rajabhat Maha Sarakham University; 2016. Thai.
24. Kanchana N. Introduction to Teaching Skills and Techniques
Vol. 2. Bangkok: Charansanitwong Printing; 2010. Thai.
25. Nuttara R. Flipped Classroom. Academic journal. 2014;
26. Phumkhet V. A Development of Kluy-Peang-Or flute skill by
using instruction process and skill practices [M.Ed.].
Maha Sarakham: Rajabhat Maha Sarakham University; 2017. Thai.
27. Saramu W, Jongkonklang S. A Study of Learning Management
Using Flipped Classroom Approach with Cooperative Learning Together
Technique on MswLoGo Program Unit of 9th Graders. Ratchaphuek
Journal 2018; 16: 107-115.
28. Dansakul L. Effect of Flipped Classroom Teaching with
Podcast Using Self-Regulated Strategies on Structured Programming
Achievement and Self-Regulation of Enrichment Science Classroom
Students [M.S. Computer Science]. Bangkok: King Mongkut's Institute
of Technology Ladkrabang; 2015. Thai.
29. Pimpitak R. Art Skills and Desire of Learning of Grade 7 Students
at Suankularb Wittayalai School by Using Flipped Classroom Process
and Demonstration Method [MEd Thesis]. Bangkok: Dhonburi Rajabhat
University; 2017. Thai.