A Model of Evaluation for Development of Virtue and Ethics for Primary Education Students
The study purposes were 2 phases: 1. Formulate a virtue and ethics development evaluation model for primary School. 2. To examine the evaluation model effectiveness. The study was divided into 2 phases: 1. Formulation virtue and ethics development evaluation model. The random sample consists of 1) 488 school administrators, 564 teachers and 44 supervisors 2) 5 Experts 3) 40 Ban Bohor School representatives. The tools are a questionnaire and evaluation form. Findings are the evaluation model consists of goals, opinions, 6 principles, process and summary. 2. The population was 26 representatives of Laihin Ratbamrung School. The findings are the 4.47 average score on 5-point rating scale - the evaluation model was easy user, friendly, saves times, natural and learned more evaluation.
(2017), Pub.in GG Vol.134, Part a, Page 1 (April 3, 2017). Thai.
2. Office of the Education Council, Ministry of Education.
National Scheme of Education, B.E.2560-2579 (2017-2036).
1st ed. Bangkok: Prik Wan Graphic; 2017. Thai.
3. Plaksin W, Worakham P, Suikraduang A. Evaluation model of
the moral desirable characteristics of learners in non-formal
and Informal Education Centers. Phimoldhamma Research
Instutyte Journal. 2017; 4(2): 219-232. Thai.
4. Kunlawut B, Pattiyathani S, Cumpafaet W. A construction
of a scale on desirable characteristics of prathomsueksa 3 students
under the Office of Si SaKet Primary Educational Service Area Zone 3.
Journal of Educational Measurement, Mahasarakham University.
2012; 17(1): 357-388. Thai.
5. Saramano B, Srisa-ard B, Malasri A. The development of the authentic
assessment model that Influences analytical thinking abilities of
mathayomsuksa 2 students. Journal of Education, MahaSaraKham University.
2018; 12(1): 96-109. Thai.
6. Hongphu N, Lappanachokdee W. A development of virtue,
morality, and desirable characteristics scale for pre-school
children in schools under the Office of Lak Si District,
Bangkok. Kan Phaeng Saen Academic Journal. 2009; 7(3):
7. Topithak K. Research and development of teacher's potential for
authentic learning assessment on school-based training research
and development of teacher's potential for authentic learning
assessment on school-based training. Phuket Rajabhat University
Academic Journal. 2017; 13(1): 1-24. Thai.
8. Fongsee P. Educational measurement: from theory to practice.
4th ed. Bangkok: Property Printing; 2007. Thai.
9. Prawalapruek SW. A handbook of the workshop training for
educational personnel development. Bangkok: The Master
Group Management; 2001. Thai.
10. Harinvon U, Phunlapthawee K, Wiriyanom T, Chanyawudhiwan G.
The competency in education information technology for teacher.
Journal of Educational: Faculty of Education Sri Na Kha Rin Wirot University.
2014; 16(1): 147- 156. Thai.
11. Buathong S. Measurement and assessment of learning skills
in the 21st century. Veridian E-Journal, Silpakorn University. 2017;
10(2): 1856-1867. Thai.
12. Klaharn R, Sartrapat D, Chaleoykitti S. The development model of
measurement and behavioral assessment to enhance desirable
characteristics of grade 4 to 6 Thai students in the 21st century.
Journal of the Royal Thai Army Nurses. 2016; 17(2): 21- 33. Thai.
13. Rerkkham, T, Kajornsin B, Kajornsin S. Development of student
discipline development model for schools under the secondary
educationalservice area offices in Bangkok. Journal of Education,
Mahasarakham University. 2015; 9(Special edition): 169- 185. Thai.
14. Burachat S, Phanphruk S, Siribanpitak P. Research and development
of graduate quality evaluation model for teacher education program of
higher education institutions. KKU Res J (GS) 2011; 11(4): 101-112. Thai.
15. Rungswang P, Ngudgartoke S, Prommapun B, Subsombat W.
Development of an evaluation model for authentic assessment of
upper secondary students. Journal of Education Khon Kaen University.
2013; 36(2): 64 -73. Thai.
16. Nuliang P, Chanetiyong D, Wannasuthi N. Development of
educational management participation model of Phat Tha Lung
Province. Parichart Journal, Thaksin University. 2016; 28(2):
17. Phusim, T, Homhuan S, Ritthidet S. Developing morality,
ethics and 8 desirable characteristics based on the 2008 basic
education core curriculum: a case study of Kae Dam witthayakhan
school, Maha Sarakham Educational Service Area Office 1.
Rajabhat Maha Sarakham University Journal. 2011; 5(1):