Lifestyle of the Generation Y Consumers Affecting the Purchasing Behaviors for Fashion Clothes
The objectives of this research were to 1) study the lifestyle of the Generation Y consumers , 2) to study the purchasing behavior of Generation Y consumers for fashion clothes, and 3) to study the influence of the lifestyle of the Generation Y consumers on their purchasing behavior for fashion clothes. This study was a quantitative research. The results of this study indicated that the lifestyle of the sample contained activities, interest and opinions affecting purchasing behavior for fashion clothes. All three aspects of the lifestyle could predict 34.40% of the variation in purchasing behavior for fashion clothes of Gen-Y consumers. In addition, the results showed that an aspect with the highest level of influence on purchasing behavior was activities (B = 0.094), followed by attitude (B = 0.087), and interest (B = 0.074).
from the Internet. Bangkok: Rajamangala University of
technology Phra Nakhon; 2002. Thai.
2. Aemorn P. The study of consumer behavior Gen Y group
purchase online in Bangkok. Bangkok: Dhurakij Pundit
University; 2005. Thai.
3. Kwanchanok K. Behaviors using social media and the
presence of a Generation: A Case Study of the difference
between the generation of Baby Boomers and Generation. Y.
Bangkok: Bangkok University; 2003. Thai.
4. Phakarin C. Knowledge, attitude and behavior of
clothing purchase decision of consumers. Bangkok:
Srinakharinwirot University; 1999. Thai.
5. TMB Analytics. Clothing Business. https://www.tmbbank.
6. Rachawikorn S. Buying behavior and market factors affecting
the purchase of clothing in the consumer market. "Me chock Plaza".
Chiang Mai: Mae Jo University; 2010. Thai.
7. Meborad.com. Generation y. https://www.
8. Rungnapha N. Marketing mix that is used in purchase
decisions, the clothes of a group of teens in the district
municipal bang. Amphoe bang pakong, chachoengsao
province. Chonburi: Burapha University; 2003. Thai.
9. Solomon. Consumer Behavior. Englewood Cliff.
NJ.: Prentice-Hall; 1996.
10. W.G. Cochran. Sampling Techiques. New York :
John Wiley & Sons; 1953.
11. Tanin S. Research and statistical data analysis
with SPSS. Bangkok: inter v. print; 1996. Thai.
12. Joraniy K. Design and Database Management.
Bangkok: C ED Ucation; 2005. Thai.
13. Dara T. Consumer behavior. Bangkok:
Rungrueand Printing; 2002. Thai.
14. Siriwan S. Marketing strategies and marketing
management. Bangkok: Thera Printing; 1998.
15. Duandknang W. Factors affecting buying fashion
clothes online. Of consumers in Bangkok.
Stamford International University; 2003. Thai.
16. Prasopchai P. Mathematics and statistics,
business. Bangkok: Silpakorn University; 2004. Thai.
17. Loan S. and Angkana S. Technical Educational
Research. Bangkok: Suriyasart; 1998. Thai.
18. Thamrong U. Management Economics.
Bangkok: Srinakharinwirot University; 1999. Thai.
19. Kotler, Philip. Marketing management: analysis,
planning implementation and control. New Jersey:
Asimmon & Schuster; 1997.
20. Seree W. The image is very important!. Bangkok:
Diamond in Business World; 2007. Thai.
21. Phapasri Y. The brand. Bangkok: Through The Line
Communication; 1998. Thai.
22. Adul J. Consumer Behavior. Bangkok:
Thammasat University; 2008. Thai.
23. Sitthiphan T. Lifestyle and attitudes that affect
the decision to purchase virtual goods. Journal of
Public Relations and Advertising. (TH) 2010, June p.
24. Pattanit C. Factor Influencing Purchase Decisions in
Thailand for Clothing from Vendors on Facebook and
Instagram. Bangkok : Thammasat University; 2016.Thai.