A Policy Recommendations for Develop The Collaborative Network in Educational Management of Secondary Schools in Khon Kaen
Keywords:Policy recommendations, Collaborative network, Secondary schools
These policy research aims to purpose policy recommendations for develop the collaborative network in educational management of secondary schools in Khon Kaen. The research methodology was divided into 2 phases. The first phase was studies to create the policy recommendations for develop the collaborative network in educational management of secondary schools by documents analysis, a multi-case study of 2 models of exemplary educational institutes and in-depth interviewing 3 experts, which made the draft of the policy recommendations for develop the collaborative network in educational management of secondary schools. The second phase was the verification of the recommended policy for develop the collaborative network in educational management of secondary schools by 3 experts to assess the propriety, feasibility and utility. The study revealed that the policy recommendations for develop the collaborative network in educational management of secondary schools in Khon Kaen, in terms of vision, mission, goals, objectives, strategy and practices of the framework for developing cooperation network in educational management. The cooperation network committee, Scope and mission, and the process of collaborative network management are propriety, feasibility and utility of policy recommendations located at the highest level.
Bangkok. Printing Agriculture Cooperatives of Thailand. 2010.
2. Office of the basic education commission. The Development of
transformational leadership for support decentralization for educational
administrators and school administrators. Bangkok. Cabinet and Royal
Gazette Publishing Office. 2007.
3. Ponsri S. The learning network in community development.
Bangkok: Odeon Store. 2007.
4. Somprach K, Triputtharat S, Phopunsak P, Siribunyakan B. The cooperation
for professional development of school administrators. Research report.
Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen University; 2005.
5. The information of The Secondary Of Educational Office Area 25 [Internet].
2018 [updated 2018 Apr 30; cited 2019 Apr 4]. Available from:
6. Sornpakdi B. Model of a collaboration Network for development
of Education management of municipal school. Journal of Education
Naresuan University. (2007); 18(4) : 99-103. Thai.
7. Thepkaiwan P. The development of the collaborative network
model for educational quality management In small size primary school
[PhD thesis]. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen University; 2011. Thai.
8. Bunpong N. A Proposed Model for School Network Management
of The Primary Educational Service Area Office. Phetchabun Rajabhat j.
(2017); 19(1) : 15-21. Thai.
9. Buarak P. Academic collaboration network model of the school for
office of basic education commission. Srinakharinwirot Engineering
Journal. (2016); 13(24) : 14-21. Thai.
10. Mahawong J. Administrative network model for academic collabor
of school in remote highlander areas. Journal of Education Naresuan
University. (2016); 18(4) : 114-127. Thai.
11. Sawangwong S. The collaborative Network for develop the quality
of education. Buabandit Journal of Education Administration. (2014);
14(2) : 12-24. Thai.
12. Chaisupha P. The Factors and Indicators of Collaborative Network
Management for Educational Management of Small-Sized Schools in
Special Upper Northern Areas. Journal of Education Studies. (2018);
46(2) : 119-137. Thai.
13. Chanpha W. Participative administration model of basic educational
committee in the Office of the Basic Education Commission [PhD thesis].
Bangkok: Silpakorn University; 2012. Thai.
14. Tantiyamat S. The Model of Participative Management in effective School
Cluster under Bangkok metropolitan Administration [PhD thesis].
Bangkok: Silpakorn University; 2007. Thai.