Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication by another journal.
The article should be in Thai or English . The length should be approximately 30, A5 size pages, with 2 cm. margins on 65 qrwach side, in Angsana New 14 font, with the topic headings in bold type. Please register and submit your manuscript through Thai Editorial System (ThaiES) at https://so04.tci thaijo.org/index.php/TSDJ/index in both Microsoft Word and PDF document file formats.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Any paper and abstract written by a non-native speaker of English must be checked by a native speaker for its grammaticality before submission.
- Given that the Journal of Thai Studies does not collect any fee for submission of articles, if an author withdraws an article after it has gone through the review process, such author will not be permitted to submit any subsequent articles for a period of two years from the date of withdrawl without the express permission of the Journal editor.
- Please submit your submission form when you submit your new article.
- Submission Form download
The editors of the Journal of Thai Studies reserve the right not to return any manuscripts that are submitted, nor disclose the names of experts to the author of the article in all cases, except for language editing and the reference system of articles.
All articles are copyrighted by the Journal of Thai Studies. Written consent must be obtained from the journal manager for dissemination or use in citing sources.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.