Indicators Development for Constructive Culture in Opportunity Expansion School under Khon Kaen Primary Educational Service Area Office 1
These researches aimed to 1) Analyze the indicators development for constructive culture in opportunity expansion school under Khon Kaen primary educational service area office 1. and 2) Examine the goodness of fit of the structural model of confirmatory factor analysis with the empirical data. Research result found that. 1) Indicators development for constructive culture in opportunity expansion school comprised 5 factors and 14 sub-factors 40 indicators consisted of 1. Open Climate. 2. Inspiration 3. Shared Value 4. Teamwork and 5. Relationship in organization.2) Result of examine the goodness of fit of the structural model of confirmatory factor analysis with the empirical data found that consistency with the goodness of fit of structural equation model showed its consistency with the empirical data (Chi-Square = 64.185, df = 49, p = 0.071, RMSEA= 0.022, SRMR = 0.012, CFI= 0.998, TLI= 0.996)
Opportunity Expansion School under Khon Kaen primary educational service area
office 1. Independent Study Master of Education Program: Loei Rajabhat University;
2. Wirawong S. Leadership Behavior of Administrators in Educational Opportunity
Expansion Schools under Li District Lamphun Province Primary Education Office.
Master of Education Program. Chiang Mai University; 2540. Thai.
3. Schein EH. Organization Culture and Leadership. San Francisco:
4. Robbins SP, Coulter MK. Fundamentalsof Management. 9th ed.
Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson-Prentice Hall; 2007.
5. Dawruwan T. The organizational culture in granted royal award school:
an ethnographic research. Master of Education Program.
Khon Kaen University; 2552. Thai.
6. Hoy WK, Miskel CG. Educational administration: Theory, research,
and Practice. 8th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2008.
7. Cook RA, Lafferty LJ. Organization culture inventory. Plymouth, MI:
Human Syner-gistics; 1989.
8. Jonathan F. Creativity & the Economic System. Entry in Encyclopedia of
Giftedness, Creativity and Talent; 2009.
9. Tony S. Six secrets to Creating a Culture of Innovation.
The Havard Business Review. Aug. 10; 2010.
10. Hair JF, Black WC, Babin BJ, Anderson RE. Multivariate data analysis:
A global perspective. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson; 2010.