Expectations, Satisfaction and Loyalty’ s Customer of Services at U-Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This study aimed to determine the expectation, satisfaction and loyalty of subscribers to the service of the Company - Services (Thailand), conducted with customers of a total of 420 samples using. questionnaires were used to collect data. The hypotheses were tested by One-Way Analysis of Variance and Pearson's correlation coefficient results showed that the company - Services (Ireland) Limited are expected to use the services of the very highest quality. While satisfied with the service that the customer satisfaction levels and found that users are loyal to the service at a high level. The hypothesis testing found that users with different types of industries. Are expected to use the company's services - Services (Thailand) Limited has different expectations of service quality. Correlated with satisfaction with all aspects of the service users and found that satisfaction with all aspects of service. Relationships with devotion in the service of users of the company - Services (Thailand) Limited.
Mymo and KTB Netbank. Nakhon Pathom: Rajamangala University
of Technology Rattanakosin; 2016. Thai.
2. Darmawan, Mardikaningsih and Hadi. The Effect of Service Quality,
Customer Satisfaction and Corporate Image on Customer Loyalty in the
banking sector in Indonesia. IOSR Journal of Business and Management,
2017, p-ISSN: 2319-7668.
3. Wichean K. Statistical analysis for research.
Bangkok: Thaiwatthanaphanich; 1992. Thai.
4. Loun and Angkana S. Technical Educational Research.
Bangkok: Suweeriyasarn; 2006. Thai.
5. Keatsudu S. Research methodology. Cheng Mai; 2007. Thai.
6. Nithipon P. Organizational behavior. Bangkok:
Chulalongkorn University; 2006. Thai.
7. Kampon K. Behavior and Customer Satisfaction with
Service Quality of Precision Tools Service (Thailand).
Bangkok: Bangkak University; 2007. Thai.
8. Gronroos. A Service Quality Model and Its Marketing
Implications. European Journal of Marketing. 1984,
Report No. 36-44.
9. Phanudech P. Student satisfaction with service
academic and registration office, Ubon Ratchathani
rajabhat University. Ubon Ratchathani; 2015. Thai.
10. Theerakirt N. The market for the service.
Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University; 2002. Thai.
11. Benjamaporn R. Customer Satisfaction with Services
of Big C Bowling Center in Phuket Province.
Bangkok: Suan Dusit Rajabhat University; 2011. Thai.
12. Hatairat B. Customer satisfaction with the services of
the Bank Major Chitralada. Bangkok: Sripatum University;
13. Bussaraporn Ch. Customer’s Satisfaction of Security
Office in Amphur Muang, Samutprakarn. Chonburi:
Sripatum University Chonburi; 2007. Thai.
14. Wararat S. Factors that affect customer loyalty banks
to use E-Banking. Bangkok: Srinakharinwirot University;
15. Natthikarn A. Customer Loyalty to FTTx Products &
Services Provided by TOT Public Company Limited in
Suratthani. Nakhon Si Thammarat: Walailak University;
16. Porama S. Mass communication: theory and process.
Bangkok: Phappim; 2007. Thai.
17. Kotler. Marketing Management. The Millennium edition.
New Jersey: Prentic-Hall; 2000.
18. Radanat D. Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality
in the Maintenance of Aircraft and Aircraft Parts of Thai
Aviation Industries Limited Company. Bangkok:
Saint John's University; 2010. Thai.
19. Assael. Consumer behavior and marketing action. Ohio: South Western; 1994.