Structural Equation Modeling Factors Influencing Public Mind of the Students in Vocational Certificate
Keywords:Public mind, Structural equation modeling, Vocational certificate
The purpose of this research is 1. In order to verify the consistency structure of factors to influence the public mind of the students in Vocational Certificate with empirical data. And 2. To study the influence of direct influence of indirect and total influence of factors to influence the public mind of the students in Vocational Certificate. The sample consisted of 600 vocational certificate students selected by stratified random sampling. The research tool is a rating scale measurement of 103 items. Data analysis by using the software package. The finding of the analysis result. The Modeling was consistent with empirical data (X2=77.05, df = 60, p-value = 0.0682, RMSEA = 0.022, CFI = 0.997, TLI = 0.027 ).Two factors that significantly had total effect toward public mind at statistical level of 0.5 included emotional intelligence (0.782*) and future orientation (0.764*). Factor with direct specific effect included emotional intelligence (0.782*) and future orientation (0.602*). Factor with indirect specific effect included self-concept (0.623*) and the factors be ineffective to public mind is Self-efficacy of their.
Bangkok: Rural Burana Foundation of Thailand; 2000.
2. Sutthirat C. Teaching children to have public minds.
Bangkok: V Print (1991); 2009.
3. Jakphisut S. Public Mind. Journal of Arts and Culture.
2001; 22 (9): 22-23; July. Thai.
4. Phanthumnavin D, Phajunphunjanuk P. Ethics of Thai youth.
Bangkok: Institute for Behavioral Science Research,
Srinakharinwirot University; 1977.
5. Sangsila J. Factor influencing self concept in science of
mathayomsuksa 5 students in Changwat Khon Kaen [M.Ed. thesis].
Bangkok: Kasetsart University; 1988. Thai.
6. Albert B. Social Foundations of Thought and Action:
A Social Cognitive Theory. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey:
7. Goleman D. Working with Emotional Intelligence.
New York: Bantam Book; 1998.
8. Prachanban P. Techniques for analyzing and applying structural
equation models for research and evaluation. Phitsanulok:
AT Graphic Center; 2017. p 569.
9. Sripunya P. The Causal Factors Influencing Public Mind of the
Matthayomsueksa6 Students, Roi Et Province: A Multi-level Analysis.
[M.Ed. thesis]. Mahasarakham: Mahasarakham University; 2011. Thai.
10. Ninmat P. Factors Affecting Public Awareness of Rourth-Interval Students
under the Office of Roi Et Educational Service Area. [M.Ed. thesis]. Mahasarakha:
Mahasarakham University; 2007. Thai.
11. Chatchumni S. Factors Related to Influeng Public Mind of Mattayom Suksa
Six Students in Amphoe Mueang Sakon Nakhon Province. [M.Ed. thesis].
Sakon Nakhon: Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University; 2012. Thai.
12. Sengcharoen S. An Analysis of Structural Causal Relationship of Factors
Influencing on Public Mind of Undergraduate Students, Srinakharinwirot
University. [M.Ed. thesis]. Bangkok: Srinakharinwirot University; 2013. Thai.
13. Srisawat D. Factors Relating Emotional Quotient of Diploma Degrees Students
in Schools under Office of Private Education Songkhla Province. [M.Ed. thesis].
Songkhla: Thaksin University; 2012.Thai.
14. Sadthatrirat P. Factors affecting towards public mind of matthayomsuksa
2students in Roi-Et primary education service area 2. [M.Ed. thesis].
Mahasarakham: Rajabhat Mahasarakham University; 2014. Thai.