Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors must certify that the submitted paper has not been published previously or is not being considered for publication elsewhere. (except for thesis research reports)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- The submitted papers can be in both Thai and English, which at least 5 pages and at most 15 pages (included referencing), by using an A4 single page.
- In-text citations and references must be written in English and APA Style only. If it is a Thai reference, please adjust into English by translating according to the form, which can see the samples in AUTHOR GUIDELINES.
- The manuscript must be printed in the form Angsana New 16pts as specified - by ensuring that all 5 sections have both Thai and English language. (Title, Author, Institute, Abstracts, Keywords)