Author’s Roles and Responsibilities
- The manuscript submitted should never be published elsewhere or not in the process of publication in other journals.
- The author must ensure that the manuscript is written in accordance with templates outlined by Southern Technology Journal.
- Appropriate citation and references must be provided wherever ideas or quoted texts are taken from other sources appear in the manuscript.
Editors’ Role and Responsibilities
- Editors must be honest in examining contents, accuracy and academic quality of the manuscript.
- Editors must not publish any manuscript which is found to be a copy work.
- In the process of examination, the editor must not discover information of the author and the examiner to the third party or other unrelated individuals.
- The editor is responsible for checking content accuracy and editing the manuscript before it is ready for publication.
Examiners’ Role and Responsibilities
- The examiners must be honest, fair and offer suggestions that are clear and straightforward.
- The examiners’ major concern must be academic value as well as new insights that can add to new body of knowledge in respective fields of inquiry.
- It is important that the examiners offer academic recommendations or suggestions for the author.
- In the case where the examiners found that the manuscript contains instances of copied materials or redundancy, they must inform the editors.