Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 16-point font of TH SarabunPSK on A4 paper size, the article’s length is at least 5000 words, not exceed to 7000 words (or 15-20 pages) ; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines - using Chicago Citation Style.
All written articles published on Journal of Social Sciences is its author’s opinion which is not belonged to Social Sciences Faculty, Chiang Mai University or is not in a responsibility of the journal’s editorial committee’s members.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.