Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
-  The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
-  The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF document file. There is no formatting structure, according to "your paper, your way" style, as long as the manuscript follows a standard journal structure.
-  The text should be in Times New Roman, 12 pt double-spaced with a 3-cm margin around a standard A4 page; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Line numbers should be included.
-  The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
-  If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Double-Blind Review have been followed.
-  Proper abbreviations for all journals must be used. For a complete listing of the standard abbreviations of a journal’s name please see: http://journalseek.net or http://library.caltech.edu/reference/abbreviations.
-  We encourage authors to submit the names of 4-6 referees (not from your own country) suitable to review the work to aid in the peer review process.
-  All citations should not be older than 10 years.
-  A DOI should be provided for every reference (where possible)
Copyright: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.