About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The NIDA Development Journal (NDJ) publishes papers that describe or synthesize research of direct relevance to development administration. Its main objective is to publish high quality,double-blind peer-reviewed papers using at least three referees that have not previously been published and that reflect the latest research in the area of policy, administration and development. The editors welcome a wide range of academic papers, including research articles, review articles, and book reviews.
Peer Review Process
- Academic contribution
- Completeness of the content and structure/components of research
- Language usage
- Clarity of hypotheses (if applicable)
- Clarity of the presentation and organization of the article
- Accuracy and correctness academically
- Conclusion and discussion
- Appropriate reference and citation
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- No Publication Fee ไม่มีค่าธรรมเนียมการส่งบทความ