Information For Authors
Submission of Papers for Publication in NIDA Development Journal
1. NIDA Development Journal publishes high-quality papers in English that deal with the field of development administration: Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Social Development, Environmental Management, Human Resource Development, Law, Law and Management, Language and Communication, Tourism Management, Applied Statistics, Computer Science and Information Systems, Actuarial Science and Risk Management, Information Technology Management, Logistics Management, and Software Engineering
2. The submitted paper must be unpublished work and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Types of contributions include research article, academic article, review article, book review and article review.
4. Each paper submitted to the Journal for publication will be rigorously reviewed by the Editorial Team and referee(s), who are knowledgeable in the field. A decision by the Editorial Team is considered final.
5. For blind review purpose, do not identify author’s name and affiliation in the article. Author’s information must be provided on a separate sheet. The submitted paper must contain title, keywords, and abstract of 100-200 words in both English and Thai.
6. Text should be typewritten or printed with single space in Times New Roman 12 pts only on one-side of A4 white paper with margins of 1.5" for top, 1.25" for left, and 1" for bottom and right sides and not be longer than 25 pages. All pages must be numbered sequentially. Footnotes indicate by superscript numbers in the text and the context of footnotes. References must be shown in the same page at the end of the paper.
7. Two hard copies of the manuscript plus a cover letter should be submitted to the editor via mail and the electronic file in the form of MS-word or PDF via email: email@example.com
8. The Name-Year System must be used for citations shown in text as (Miskin and Fisher, 1997: 124-136), (Samithson, 1984: 13) with the full references alphabetically shown at the end as the following styles.
Davis, Keith. (1967). Human Relation at Work: The Dynamic of Organization Behavior. New
Article in Journal
Egloff, G. and Fitzpatrick, A. (1997). Vocationally Oriented Language Learning. Learning
Teaching Journal. 30 (July): 226: 242.
Mershon, D. H. (1998, November/December). Star trek on the brain: Alien minds, human minds.
American Scientist, 86(6), 585. Retrieved July 29, 1999, from Expanded Academic
Lynch, T. (1996). DS9 trials and tribble-ations review. Retrieved October 8, 1997, from Psi Phi:
Bradley's Science Fiction Club Web site: http://www.bradley.edu/campusorg/psiphi/
For more details on citation and reference, please see http://journal.nida.ac.th
NIDA Development Journal
Research Center, National Institute of Development Administration
118 Seri Thai Rd., Khlongchan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 THAILAND
Tel: 66 2 727 3315, 66 2 727 3298 Fax: 66 2 375 8972