Main Article Content
Nowadays, Office of the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has monitoring equipments for monitoring illegal usage of frequency spectrum. With a variety of equipment’s brand, measured data have different format. In addition, NBTC also lacks of a frequency-spectrum usage integrated database system obtaining from frequency monitoring equipments. In this paper, we proposed an information system to integrate data from the monitoring equipments. The objectives of this research are to study standard definition of integrated data and to develop an information system providing frequency inspection through a web application for telecommunications industry and people. The result of this research yields an information system and hardware for collecting data from measuring equipments and transferring data to the information system.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. Central Radio Management Service. Monitoring]. Retrieved August 3, 2020, from https://www.crms.go.kr/en/lay1/S192T203C206/contents.do
3. Kim, Y. H., Park, S. J., & Kweon, O. (2009). Current Status of Radio spectrum Management Policy in Korea.
In 11th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology. Gangwon-Do, South Korea.
4. LS of South Africa Radio Communication Services (Pty) Ltd. (1999). Company Profile LS of South Africa Radio Communication Services. Retrieved August 15, 2020, from https://www.lsofsa.co.za/pdfs
5. LS telcom. (2009). Customer News Magazine Edition. Retrieved August 15, 2020, from https://www.lstelcom.com/en/company/news/customer-magazine/.
6. Ofcom. (2005). Automatic Monitoring System. Retrieved August 3, 2020, from https://www.ofcom.org.uk.
7. Ofcom. (2016). BR16 – Safeguarding the Future . Retrieved August 3, 2020, from http://www.fcs.org.uk/
8. Shanghai Tejin Information Technology Co., Ltd. (2009). UK nationwide Spectrum Monitoring. Retrieved August 10, 2020, From http://www.terjin.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=161.