1. Manuscripts must be original, unpublished works, and should not be under review with any other journal at the time of submission.
2. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th edition). This means they should be typed in Times New Roman font, size 12, and double-spaced. You must also include a running head with page numbers, and include properly formatted section headers. To make it easier for reviewers, we have one exception to APA formatting requirements: figures and the tables should be placed near the relevant text in the manuscript, rather than at the end of the manuscript.
3. Reference entries should also follow APA 7th edition, which means that active DOI hyperlinks are required for sources that have DOIs.
4. The first page of the manuscript must contain the following information: (1) the title in bold typeface, Times New Roman, size 12 font; (2) the name and institutional affiliation of the author(s); and (3) an abstract in one paragraph (150 -250 words) accompanied by a list of three to five keywords.
5. Authors are responsible for editing their own manuscript prior to submission.
6. Attached to all submitted manuscripts should be a 50-word biodata page that includes the author’s present academic or non-academic position, and address, a telephone number and an e-mail address.
7. Detailed submission guidelines can be found at www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/jsel
8. Our journal adopts an online submission system. To submit your manuscripts please proceed to the register page: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/jsel/submissions
9. We provide an MS Word Style Sheet Template for free at the following link: https://so04.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/jsel/issue/view/16713